lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev TRST : see LHFB

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev TRST : see LHFB
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:44:17 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Doug Kaufman wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:
>
> > Use most instead of more or less, it allows left/right scrolling.
>
> Recent versions of less include left/right scrolling. Perhaps you are
> using an old version.

Indeed, my version does!  That is

   $ less --version
   less  version 332

It just never occurred to me to check.  Thank you for the tip.

The display of long lines in most still looks better in some ways (that
is, if one is going to use left/right scrolling).  But maybe there is
another less option somewhere I haven't yet discovered...

   Klaus