lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx browser

From: Sondra Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx browser
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:24:36 -0800

Hello,
I'm an editor at CNET and we're preparing for an upcoming feature on
alternative browsers.  I was hoping you could confirm a few bits of
information on Lynx.

1.  No graphics support

2. No support for Java, Javascript, ActiveX, frames or mouse devices.

3.  Enter button activates links on web pages.

4.  527K download size.

Let me know if all that information is still correct, and feel free to
expand if you like.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Sondra Nelson
Assistant Editor
CNET -- the source for computers and technology
http://www.cnet.com
41.364.8326