lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx browser

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx browser
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:20:57 -0500 (EST)

I'm rather surprised that, if coverage is being considered, that you would
not ask what the unique features of lynx are (other than the obvious
text orientation).

Perhaps those of you who are using some of the unique features of lynx
would like to chime in with your favorite feature of lynx not found
in the mainstream browsers?
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
-><-