lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Anyone seen OpenDesk.com ?

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Anyone seen OpenDesk.com ?
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:07:33 -0800

On or about 09 Nov, 1999, Larry W. Virden
<address@hidden> wrote:

        [...]

> When _I_ try the site, the login page says that I won't be able to use it
> because I don't have Javascript active and the submit button just says
> '[BUTTON]'...

My experience was (very slightly) better ... I could register and
login with lynx, but then couldn't actually *do* anything past
that, of course.  Now I wish I'd been paying more attention at
the time, because I'm curious why it "worked" for me, and not
for you.  Maybe I'll have to create another account, just to
investigate further ....

Ah.  I could log in from the registration page, but now I can't
get *back* in.  Useless site, as far as lynx is concerned, in any
case.

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>