lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Anyone seen OpenDesk.com ?

From: Janina Sajka
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Anyone seen OpenDesk.com ?
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:24:42 -0500 (EST)

It rather reminds me of the old days of BBS -- except that it's on a
IP network.

I will have to check it out more, because it seemed reasonably friendly to
my non-standard, blind user synthetic-speech based screen access
technology. Not sure why I care yet, though.

                                Janina Sajka, Director
                                Information Systems Research & Development
                                American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

address@hidden