interopcast-general

Re: [Interopcast-general] Hello world !

From: Kerry Cox
Subject: Re: [Interopcast-general] Hello world !
Date: 08 Feb 2003 18:27:22 -0700

I agree.
What would be very nice is to develop some man pages for icecast and
ices.  I haven't ever done that before, but I propose that once we all
agree on some "official" documentation or have something that addresses
all the issues, we set about making some man pages to go with the source
code.
All in favor, say aye.
KJ