interopcast-general

Re: [Interopcast-general] Hello world !

From: Kerry Cox
Subject: Re: [Interopcast-general] Hello world !
Date: 08 Feb 2003 10:58:12 -0700

Deutsch gefaellt mir aber am liebsten. The French is entirely
understandable. I will, however, post in English, if that's alright.
It'll be a few more days before I can get everything together. An Open
Office version will come first and then I'll make the two separate docs
available in .xml format on the savannah site.
Feedback and suggestions for improvement, additions and the like are
welcome.
KJ