gzz-dev

Reverting? Re: [Gzz] OrthoCoordsys???

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Reverting? Re: [Gzz] OrthoCoordsys???
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:06:22 +0300

Based on all this discussion, I'm beginning to think that we may
not reach a conclusion soon enough for release -

Benja, would you mind a lot if I asked you to revert the hierarchical
coordsys change and put it in lava/ or something?

Something has to be done before release but I don't think the right
solution is to implement the int API for OpenGL, too, at least yet,
before we've really talked this out. It would mean changing
VobVanishingClient back to using cells without that feature.

        Tuomas