Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Premières impressions au sujet de arch (forgive me

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Premières impressions au sujet de arch (forgive me to post this in french)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:19:07 -0400

> I've been wondering what criteria to use for splitting between
> archives that are hosted in the same place.  One obvious one is the
> privacy or licensing of the code.  Should there be one for each
> project too?

That's easy. One archive per project. That makes it easier for other
developers working on the same project to mirror you.

If you don't do this though, arch has a --limit option when they mirror
you.

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!