[Gnu-arch-users] Broken trees?

From: Frederic Gedin
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Broken trees?
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:02:14 +0200

Hi

I am facing a strange situation and I don't know how to fix it.  I develop
either on my desktop or on my laptop.  On the desktop, I have an archive
which contains the version "aida--main--0.1".  On the laptop, I have an
archive which contains the version "aida--laptop--0.1".  Today I am unable to
report changes made on the laptop into the desktop development tree.  The
star-merge command gives me the following error message:

star-merge: unable to merge unrelated trees.

How can I repair this?

Thanks

Frederic