Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Working out a branching scheme

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Working out a branching scheme
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:56:31 -0800

On Apr 1, 2004, at 16:40, Charles Duffy wrote:

So I'm really interested in knowing:
how many patches counts as a "large number" and what parts of arch have
problems with that large number?

Several thousand; anything that iterates through the {arch} tree (ie.
listing or reading the patchlogs) is potentially affected.

In my case, I believe it was finding the next patch for a commit in an archive across the network.

--
Dustin Sallings