Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Describing archives (new feature at the mirror)

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Describing archives (new feature at the mirror)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:49:35 -0800

On Apr 1, 2004, at 16:00, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

P.S. I used to manually remove people from the mailing list replies, but
then was convinced that people who do not declare in headers they don't
want carbon copies, do actually want them (twice is better then none).

        This is especially true when the GNU mail servers get slow.

When I get two copies of the mail, they actually go into two different places. It works very well for me. There's conversations I'm involved in that end up in my INBOX, and conversations I might want to get involved in later in INBOX.lists.arch. The latter being more subject to deletion on busy days.

--
Dustin Sallings