[Gnu-arch-users] Describing archives (new feature at the mirror)

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Describing archives (new feature at the mirror)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 02:01:19 -0500

In a moment of blazing (brilliance|stupidity), I came up with an idea for
the supermirror. If you visit the supermirror registry at
http://sourcecontrol.net/stats/archivestats.html, you will find that under
each archive there is a "Description" link. If you click on that link, it
will take you to a page on the wiki that you can use to describe your
archive.

P.S. Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, !PLEASE! don't carbon copy me
if you are also sending to the list, at least not unless you're really
trying to annoy me. Pretty please?

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!