Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:11:16 +0100

The only concern i'd have with that licence clause is that different
versions of Perl may have different licences in the future.  More
specific would be better, but that's up to you as the author :-).

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/