Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:57:58 +0300

On 10/20/07, Chris Andrew <address@hidden> wrote:
> Markus,
>
> Is the section count correct (113)?  It probably is, and I have

I just calculated section-count manually, and it seems to be correct.

> miscounted when doing the stats.  This looks like it is almost ready
> to be published.  Is it possible for the _stalled_ entries, to add the
> date of last update, to the table? If so, could they be printed in
> reverse date order, ie, section worked-on least frequently, at the top
> of the list?

That should be quite easy to add. I'll try to remember to do that on
Monday. (I'm going sleeping soon and I won't be working on Sunday.)

> I think we'll be ready to go, then.  I'll need a volunteer to be able
> to add these details to the PACKAGES page, on a weekly basis (Sunday,
> probably).  This will enable us to concentrate our effort and help
> fellow PFV people out.

Once somebody adds this information to PACKAGES page, I can then check
what kind of format they used, and modify the script to output the
data in same format. (After that, the script-output could be just
copy-pasted to PACKAGES-page.)

btw, Does the gNS-website support perl-scripts? I havn't used PmWiki
so I'm not 100% sure how easy it would be to do these updates
automatically, but that might be possible.

--
Markus Laire