Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:01:01 +0100

Markus,

This is great.

>From a personal perspective, I would not be interested in anything
that has been touched in the last 30 days (28 days/ 4 weeks?).  The
reason for this is that these sections obviously have people who love
and care about them.  These sections don't cause any problems.  It's
the neglected one's I need to monitor.

Would it be possible to re-run, with that criteria?  As all reporting
is done on a weekly basis, the 28 day rule may be better.

Once you are happy, could you possibly post the script, somewhere.
This would allow people to see the code.  Ideally this would be on the
gNS site, with reference to any licence that covers it.

The work that Tryggvib (and Lee) did on the pfv.pl script [1] is a
good example of how we could introduce your work to the gNS site.

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain

Really appreciate your effort.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/