Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:09:23 +0100

Is the section count correct (113)?  It probably is, and I have
miscounted when doing the stats.  This looks like it is almost ready
to be published.  Is it possible for the _stalled_ entries, to add the
date of last update, to the table? If so, could they be printed in
reverse date order, ie, section worked-on least frequently, at the top
of the list?

This would be the _icing on the cake_.

Any volunteers to help-out with this on a weekly basis?

I think we'll be ready to go, then.  I'll need a volunteer to be able
to add these details to the PACKAGES page, on a weekly basis (Sunday,
probably).  This will enable us to concentrate our effort and help
fellow PFV people out.

On 20/10/2007, Markus Laire <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 10/20/07, Chris Andrew <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Markus,
> >
> > This looks excellent.  Would it be possible to have the owner of the
> > section next to the _stalled_ output? This would enable people to
> > offer help to the section that is struggling.
> I updated the script and placed it to my homepage for now.
> Output:
> Source:
> > Once this is done, we just need to work-out who can run this weekly,
> > and where the results will be published.
> --
> Markus Laire

Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

A great GNU/Linux distro: