Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:48:37 +0300

On 10/20/07, Chris Andrew <address@hidden> wrote:
> Markus,
>
> Thanks for your hard work, it is appreciated.
>
> I hope somebody will volunteer to take ownership of the table for this
> one.  Not sure of PMwiki's abilities, but an automated table, now that
> would be cool (and pain free, as good scripts should be).

I checked PmWiki's documentation, and it seems that this can't be done
using normal configuration. Someone with proper priviledges would need
to add an appropriate addon to PmWiki (and possibly create that addon
also, if such an addon can't be found)

I just updated the script:
- stalled entries has "Date of summary" column
- stalled entries sorted by that date
- stalled entries has ".. days old" column
- output uses PmWiki-format for easier copy-pasting

Output: http://laire.info/cgi-bin/markus/PFV_info.pl
Source: http://laire.info/cgi-bin/markus/PFV_info.pl?src

I'm not sure whether both "Date of summary" and ".. days old" columns
should be kept or not. However the output-format is easy to change as
wanted.

--
Markus Laire