Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:25:53 +0300

On 10/17/07, Chris Andrew <address@hidden> wrote:
> Markus,
>
> This is great.
>
> From a personal perspective, I would not be interested in anything
> that has been touched in the last 30 days (28 days/ 4 weeks?).  The
> reason for this is that these sections obviously have people who love
> and care about them.  These sections don't cause any problems.  It's
> the neglected one's I need to monitor.
>
> Would it be possible to re-run, with that criteria?  As all reporting
> is done on a weekly basis, the 28 day rule may be better.

Yes, one just needs to change the line
    my $STALLED_THRESHOLD = 30;
    my $STALLED_THRESHOLD = 28;

> Once you are happy, could you possibly post the script, somewhere.
> This would allow people to see the code.  Ideally this would be on the
> gNS site, with reference to any licence that covers it.

I attached the script to my previous mail.
Does this list accept attachements?

I don't care much about what license to use. For now I used the
de-facto standard license for perl modules/scripts as the notice is so
short:
# LICENSE
#   This program is free software; you may
#   redistribute it and/or modify it under
#   the same terms as Perl itself.

--
Markus Laire