Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)

From: dww
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 08:53:04 -0500

On Tue, 2016-12-27 at 23:55 +0100, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Op Mon, 26 Dec 2016 10:52:46 -0500
> schreef dww <address@hidden>:
>
> > Are any of these useful to try out? I think builder goes back to
> > deltah, the last gNewSense based on Ubuntu.
> >
> > Is an update for Dunsink in progress?
>
> builder_lordeddi is your best bet.

In step 3 of the builder process it states:

        apt-get install mr
        cd packages
        mkdir deltah{,-security,-updates,-backports}
        mr -c gnewsense.mrconfig checkout

The directory names include "deltah" as well as the links in
gnewsense.mrconfig.

For the short term can I leave the directory names with "deltah"?  Will
the other steps work OK for now?
I would think the links in gnewsense.mrconfig will eventually need to
contain "dunksink" instead of "deltah" as well as those packages need to
be updated to build and work with "dunksink"?

Thanks,
Dennis