Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)

From: dww
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 10:57:04 -0500

Hello Sam,

Regarding the instructions to only modify a package, are the
instructions in http://www.gnewsense.org/Builder/ModifyingANewPackage
applicable?

If yes, it appears that there is not an automated way to extract the
changes one made and generate the sed script for the gen script file?
I suppose though the manual addition to the gen script would probably
done once and rarely additional times?

Thanks,
Dennis