Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:56:46 +0200

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 12:04:18PM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> I've managed to rewrite the code so that the path is passed directly
> to the renderer. The fills look perfect now. Now I need to understand
> what's up with the two fill styles, i.e. how the renderer can
> correctly draw them.

You'll encounter fill_styles that take a bitmap_info (fill_style_bitmap).
Well, the bitmap_info is currently created by the renderer itself
from either image::rgb or image::rgba. bitmap_info is also what's cached
inside the definition. Could you take care of that part too ?
(the bitmap_info should be threated like the mesh_set for shapes)

--strk;