Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:04:18 +0200

Hello strk,

s> Agree, let's pass some render-agnostic data to the renderers, not
s> important to pass instances atm, just whatever is appropriate, but
s> NOT requiring calls to the renderer during parsing.

Should never be necessary, so I don't see problems here.

I've managed to rewrite the code so that the path is passed directly
to the renderer. The fills look perfect now. Now I need to understand
what's up with the two fill styles, i.e. how the renderer can
correctly draw them.

Udo