[Fsfe-uk] Re: An ignorant question?

From: Mark Preston
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: An ignorant question?
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:47:30 +0100

FWIW I would advise learning and using the JavaScript programming language and
any text editor for animations. A lot of flash is basically JavaScript
anyway. A lot of scripts are available for free download on the web and as
ECMA script it has become a sort of standard. If you are running Linux (and
if not why not?) then Kpresenter is an alternative to Impress. I quite like
Kpresenter, and you can export your Kpresenter presentations as a series of
HTML pages. Combine this with some JavaScript, tested under Mozilla, and you
should be able to give some pretty nifty platform independent presentations.

--
Regards,
Mark Preston