freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] cleanup patch

From: Max Horn
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] cleanup patch
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:36:15 -0500

P.S.: Also, the FreeSCI darcs repository seems to be down? At least I keep getting errors upon "darcs pull", and checking the URLS <http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/freesci/darcs/web >, <http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/freesci/darcs/stable>, <http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/freesci/darcs/glutton > (all from <http://freesci.linuxgames.com/?page=devel>) I get:

502 Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /freesci/darcs/stable.
Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

Cheers,
Max