freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] cleanup patch

From: Jordi Vilalta
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] cleanup patch
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 00:16:52 +0100

Hi,

2009/1/23 Matt <address@hidden>:
> This patch cleanups some PC-Lint complaints, as well as renaming some
> variables to be a little easier to read. There are some further issues
> PC-Lint reports, but it will require a little discussion to figure out what
> the appropriate fix is.

That patch has built correctly in linux32 for me, and I see no
inconvenient about it being applied.

I was now on IRC with Matt discussing the other issues reported by
PC-Lint and it looks like those are false positives or just
triggerable with malformed game data, so it seems FreeSCI is in a good
shape :)