freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] cleanup patch

From: Jordi Vilalta
Subject: [freesci-develop] cleanup patch
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:29:47 +0100

Hi,

I'm attaching for review a Darcs dump that includes the previous patch
submitted by Matt and two new ones: one of them removes some unused
(and most likely obsolete) header files, and the last one moves
non-public header files to their respective directories, cleaning a
bit the global include directory.

I guess the next step would be to split the include files so that each
one corresponds to a source file (trying to keep the "class" interface
near its implementation). With this we'll probably be able to leave
just the public APIs in the global include directory.

Comments?