freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] cleanup patch

From: Max Horn
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] cleanup patch
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:33:27 -0500

FYI,

I saw no attachment to that mail. Seems there are problems with this list & attachments. Maybe you guys should just upload patches somewhere, and then send around mails with URLs to the patches? Right now I read in the #freesci logs that you already noticed the missing patch, and that essentially things are now delayed because Jordi tries to resend the patch... Let's try not to get bad communication lines in the way of things :-). Like, Jordi could email the patch directly to walter if walter wants to review it, instead of trying to resend to this list and it then failing again... ;-)

Also, I'd like to renew my offer with help on cleanup and/or integration, both in terms of advice, and actual coding help, when it comes to cleanup; or assistance with migrating stuff from C "pseudo classes" to real C++ classes) (such as seg_manager_t, sbtree_t, and countless others).

Bye,
Max