Re: [fluid-dev] Config files ?

From: Dave Serls
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Config files ?
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:59:42 -0600

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 13:42 +1000
"Peter Billam" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I keep wishing there was some little config file, maybe:
>   ~> cat ~/.fluidsynth/config
>   audio:
>     alsa
>   soundfonts:
>     /home/soundfonts/MyGM.sf2
>     /home/soundfonts/ReallyGoodPiano.sf2
>
> something like that.
> (In fact it would almost fit in an environment variable)
>
> Has any other fluidsynth app adopted a config file format
> (or environment variable) that I could adopt/reuse/share ?
>
> Regards,  Peter Billam
>
> http://www.pjb.com.au      address@hidden     (03) 6278 9410
> "Follow the charge, not the particle."  --  Richard Feynman
>  from The Theory of Positrons, Physical Review, 1949

  How about the "-f" command line parameter?
  I use it for "load" commands for soundfonts, as well
  as "select" commands for default instrumentation.
  Works fine.

*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *
*   dashs.denver.co.us                         http://www.dashs.com    *