Re: mulle-objc #MakeObjCGreatAgain

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: mulle-objc #MakeObjCGreatAgain
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 22:16:54 +0100

Dne 1.12.2016 v 17:30 David Chisnall napsal(a):
On 1 Dec 2016, at 16:26, Matt Butch <mbutch@volitans-software.com> wrote:
I’m hoping to be able to use Objective-C on servers, so Mulle-Objc might be a
good option for that. If it can get a good community behind it, even better.
I’m not sure why Mulle-Objc brings there.  I know of three different Foundation
implementations (GNUstep, one for FreeBSD that makes heavy use of kqueue, and
WinObjC) that use all use the GNUstep Objective-C runtime, which provides a
superset of the features that Apple provides.

David

I second this. I fail to see the benefits of yet another runtime...

Luboš