Re: mulle-objc #MakeObjCGreatAgain

From: Matt Butch
Subject: Re: mulle-objc #MakeObjCGreatAgain
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 11:26:39 -0500

I’ve checked it out, and I think I’ll be helping out. I’m a huge fan of
Objective-C, and with Swift being the new hotness (despite my belief its a
pretty bad language), its great to see another option for it.

I’m hoping to be able to use Objective-C on servers, so Mulle-Objc might be a
good option for that. If it can get a good community behind it, even better.

It feels like GNUstep has stagnated. I think part of that is its not that easy
to install a recent build. Part of that is also the non-standard interface it
supports which is wonky (at least on Ubuntu).

Of course Mulle-Objc doesn’t even have Foundation ready yet, so it’ll be awhile
til it gets great.

-Matt