Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 14:22:37 -0400

On 03/13/2015 01:17 PM, Alireza Khodamoradi wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm going through the instructions from here:
>
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Zynq

I should go over those carefully, but in the mentime I have some images
built for the zedbaord here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yfbpj63pcenqatr/AAAt0s3xFXs47I7q5pNopheHa?dl=0

Take the zedboard one, uncompress it and write it to an sd card. Be sure
to unmount (not eject) the sd card and run:

sudo dd if=sdimage-8G-zedboard.direct of=/dev/sdX

where sdx is the device the sd card is on.

Philip