[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard

From: Alireza Khodamoradi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 10:17:57 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'm going through the instructions from here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Zynq

to get a working image with gnu radio for my zedboard.

Unfortunately I can't get the board to boot with this image. I was wondering if someone can help me.

what I tried so far ( all failed - can't boot from the SDCard):

- default settings in the instructions
- renaming u-boot.bin to boot.bin
- renaming u-boot.bin to BOOT.BIN
- renaming uImage--zedboard-zynq7.dtb to devicetree.dtb
- I tried command line as well as gparted gui.

what I checked:

- download a linux from XillyBus and boot the board with SDCard -> works

v/r
Alireza