Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard

From: Alireza Khodamoradi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:48:35 -0700

Here are the files I have in the FAT partition (boot):

1- boot.bin
2- u-boot.img
3- uEnv.txt
4- uImage
5- zc702-zynq7.dtb

* I used this image: sdimage-8G-zc702.direct

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:41 AM, Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:
On 03/18/2015 10:44 PM, Alireza Khodamoradi wrote:
> Philip,
>
> Thank you for letting me using your images. I tried both of them with the *dd
> *command, it took me around 2000 seconds (30 mins) each and after using
> them on the board I get the following message via the UART:
>
> *U-Boot SPL 2014.01 (Jan 09 2015 - 20:24:45)*
> *mmc boot*
> *reading fpga.bin*
> *spl: error reding image fpga.bin, err - -1*
> *reading system.dtb*
> *spl: error reading image system.dtb, err - -1*
> *reading u-boot.img*
> *spl: error reading image u-boot.img, err - -1*
> *### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###*

So the first stage boot loader is running, which is good.

It looks for a couple of files which should be there, which is OK.
(fpga.bin and system.dtb)

Then it tries to load u-boot.img which it doesn't find. This is bad.

Can you put the card in a PC and send the list of file in the FAT partition?

Philip