Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Zedboard
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:52:40 -0400

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 7:40 PM, Alireza Khodamoradi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Tom,

I connected my UART to /dev/ttyACM0. Here are the result:

-With the image from Xillybus:

I see the boot sequence and it works fine.

I get nothing!

Am I overlooking something very obvious?

v/r
Alireza

That Zynq page probably needs some updating.

But otherwise, try Philip's suggestion in his response to you. A few of us have tested it and can confirm it boots fine.

Tom