classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Re: LibxmlJ formalities

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Re: LibxmlJ formalities
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:07:11 +0100

Nic Ferrier wrote:
Julian Scheid <address@hidden> writes:

Nic Ferrier wrote:

I think it should be easy to frig something dirty with Thread
context attributes. I'll take a look at what you've done.

You mean using pthread_getspecific() and the like? Good idea,
I didn't think of that before. This should allow for a nicer
workaround.

I haven't checked but these _should_ map into the java.lang.Thread
methods that do the same thing (hopefully).

Doesn't matter, I need this only on the native side anyway.