Re: [Chicken-hackers] Egg filename versioning

From: Leonardo Valeri Manera
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Egg filename versioning
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:37:50 +0100

On 12/02/2008, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:

> OK, you're hit. :-) I've updated the CGI, they are all .tar.gz.
> Actually, you can use any extension you want, the current script is
> very permissive.
>
> Best,
> Graham

Well, don't expose yourself to possible security issues on my account! ;)

.tar.gz does it for us, I've gotten rid of the 'orrible hack, in fact
I've gotten rid of src_unpack() entirely, the default handles it.

Dependencies work, compile & install work, the .setup-info has the
actual paths (a little post-compile sed -i does the trick), I've just
make an ebuild for an egg with a test suite, but I expect that to work
too.

Basically, ready when you are :D

Cheers,
Leo