Re: [Chicken-hackers] Egg filename versioning

From: Leonardo Valeri Manera
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Egg filename versioning
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:47:27 +0100

On 08/02/2008, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:

> Leonardo, if you want to use my URL to set things up and verify things
> are working well with your build system, that's fine. Let's just agree
> that, at some future point in time, we'll move the CGI script to a
> more appropriate host.

Yeah, definitely.

I'll start on that, and I'll keep the ebuilds between me and the
scheme gentoo maintainers during testing.

Once we've got our side done, and you've got your side done, we can
finalize things, and the ebuilds go to the lisp/scheme testing tree,
and we'll see from there what happens.

Cheers,
Leo