Re: [Chicken-hackers] Egg filename versioning

From: Leonardo Valeri Manera
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Egg filename versioning
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:23:31 +0100

On 13/02/2008, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2008 3:10 AM, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On Feb 12, 2008 4:34 PM, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:
> > >
> > > Fellow Chicken-hackers, do you think we could move this CGI or
> > > something like it to a more permanent location, e.g, the
> > > call-with-current-continuation.org site?
> > >

> > Unfortunately, I have only FTP access to call/cc.org, so no CGIs
> > can be run there.
>
> No worries. Let's leave it where it is. I'll monitor its usage, and
> we'll revisit it later.

Fine here too.

Especially as things like the possible documentation overhaul (we'd
like local docs for all eggs very much) and the possibility of having
eggs with versions via the post-commit script later on would affect
the way we release them to the main tree, so we'll keep them on the
overlay for now, and we can talk about it once things have settled
down for everyone.

Leo