bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] feature request, new stable version planned

From: Vittorio Giovara
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] feature request, new stable version planned
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:21:29 +0200

I agree, one of the strongest points of bino is that it is fully customisable
to the core, being cross platform and (most importantly) open source.
I do hope we will see it in a future Google summer of code to get more and more
exciting features (and to educate people on stereography).

Vittorio

Inviato da iPad