bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] feature request, new stable version planned

From: C. Meyer
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] feature request, new stable version planned
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 12:05:51 +0200

Am 18.05.2012 11:40, schrieb Martin Lambers:
Most users will never need to open frame series or flip/flop the input,
since finished videos never require this.

How can you know this, if it's not available....

Actually I never used this software, and I am not personally
interested in making Bino compete with it or imitate it.

Maybe you should take a look to see what the needs of people are who need to playback S3D footage.

And maybe you can clear up, what you are interested in, if not improving your software...