bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] feature request, new stable version planned

From: C. Meyer
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] feature request, new stable version planned
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:56:08 +0200

Hey Martin,

You can do that via File->Open URL. Use the image sequence syntax of
FFmpeg, e.g. image-%03d.jpg.

But how do I navigate to the folder(s) where my frames are.....

Also, shouldn't your rig provide functionality to correct the orientation of
your
images?

No, the rig, which is (just) a mechanical device for mounting the cameras, can not do video processing.... with some kind of sensors (CMOS with rolling shutter) you MUST mount one camera "overhead" to make sure the readout of both sensors starts at the same position.

(I'm not trying to block each and every change, but I try to keep
changes minimal for a new stable version.)

I can understand this and it's the right approach, but I think we are talking about basic functionality a S3D video player must have.

My intention is to help you improve your software - I am sure you know the stereoscopic player by Peter Wimmer, right? - this sets the standard ;-) !

Christian