Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:46:32 +0200

On 10 Apr 2002 20:30:18 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> In this new attempt I try to workaround the problem by not calling the
> function that mess things up. Instead I call several times another
> function to read is single byte that is known to work, as it is called
> before without any problem. Let's see what happen.

I'll try it later on. Haven't yet managed to compile the stuff with
cygwin, as I'm lacking a libSDL.a to link with, and making SDL fails.
After configuring SDL, running make just produces a syntax error :(. But
I'll look whether the binary windows version of SDL comes with the lib.

Besides, it seems my cygwin installation isn't all that clean. I
remember that after installing cygwin, I installed mingw32 over the
stuff. So maybe that is what messes SDL compilation up ;).