Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test
Date: 10 Apr 2002 17:41:21 +0200

> Ah, sorry, but I haven't tried yet. (I spent the day getting the new
> dialogue engine working. Apart from a slight bug in the dialogue
> compiler it should be functional now.) But well, I'll continue that
> later on have a look at compiling the stuff with cygwin instead. I'll be
> away for a few hours in the evening though, so it might get late before
> you hear from me again.

Well, don't perturbate your work just for this - I can wait until
tomorrow, or later without problems.

...moreover I have made another binary with another cross compiler I'd
also like a windows owner to test:

http://www.gnurou.org/adonthell-stuff/wintest2.tgz

This should settle on whether or not it's the compiler that is buggy.
Once again, describing what happen and attaching stdout.txt will help.

Happy testing! :)
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org