viewmail-info

Re: [VM] Time to move to Mutt?

From: John Stoffel
Subject: Re: [VM] Time to move to Mutt?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 09:21:45 -0400

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Barrett <address@hidden> writes:

Daniel> On July 19, 2019, John Stoffel wrote:
>> Well... it's a pain visiting IMAP vs plain folders, so now I have two
>> sets of key bindings in message mode:
>>
>> v = visit folder
>> i = visit IMAP folder

Daniel> Ah, I see. I don't run into that issue because I download all the
Daniel> email from my IMAP server using fetchmail every 5 minutes. Then it's
Daniel> local mail, so VM deals with only local folders.

I run my own dovecot instance in the cloud just so I can read emails
from anywhere, and so can the kids and wife as well.  I could
outsource this all, but I prefer to run my own domain.