viewmail-info

Re: [VM] VM not handling inline HTML mail

From: John Stoffel
Subject: Re: [VM] VM not handling inline HTML mail
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 21:58:35 -0400

Hi Patrick,
Work has sucked all my free time lately, so I haven't had a chance to
try to look at this in more detail to help you.

The best thing would be to reset your environment down to the basics
and then try to add back in parts as needed.

I'm going to do this too, since I can't get the shr mode HTML decoding
to work in my patched 8.2.0b that I've been playing with.

If someone could provide a working patch... maybe we could get 8.2.0c
released?

John