viewmail-info

Re: [VM] Time to move to Mutt?

From: Daniel Barrett
Subject: Re: [VM] Time to move to Mutt?
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:23:24 -0400

On July 19, 2019, John Stoffel wrote:
>I really just love the way VM works, but it's getting flakier and
>flakier as more an more email goes HTML based and it's just hard to
>handle at time.

What specific issues are you encountering?

I deal with HTML mail with a single middle-click that sends the
message to Chrome.  If I'm connected to my computer by SSH (no
Chrome), I instead view the message with lynx.

VM has its warts, but it's the only mail client I've found that
handles 4000+ mail folders with ease (thanks to Emacs auto-complete in
the minibuffer) and has vm-pcrisis.el so I can respond with different

--
Dan Barrett
address@hidden