Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs on retina screens

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs on retina screens
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 11:37:49 +0100

Joris,
 yes, vector operations on the graphic device are automatically scaled at the
right size. As for bitmaps i think we just need to provide qt with high
resolution ones. If you explain to me how to have 144 dpi bitmaps for the fonts
should be able to convince Qt to show them properly. I've tried to tweak
texmacs to have double resolution bitmaps for tge glyphs but didn't managed to
obtain any result.

best
max