Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs on retina screens

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs on retina screens
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 00:07:35 +0100

as far as I understand the qt port ready works fine under retina (checked on
my machine) the real issue is that we have to provide bitmapped fonts at double screen resolution and I was not able to understand how to do this. the same should be done for icons. retina display is just a standard display where resolution is more or less 144 dpi instead of 72 so if Jpris help me in obtaining that texmacs produce screen fonts at that resolution it should be possible to convince qt to put them onscreen in the right way.

I currently cannot use my retina laptop since texmacs does not work properly so I'm very much interested in improving it in that direction.

max