Re: WG: [Swarm-Support] Compiling swarm-2.1.148.20040122

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: WG: [Swarm-Support] Compiling swarm-2.1.148.20040122
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:13:55 +1100

On 24/03/2004, at 2:34 AM, Giovanni Maniscalco Basile wrote:
 I renamed the gcc in /usr/local/bin, but the error doesn't change.

 The two gccs belonged to the same version: 3.3.1.

 Now what? I attach the new config.log and Makefile.

Merely renaming gcc itself is probably not sufficient. The name suffix is applied to a number of the gcc components.

Defining CC on the command line as suggested by Paul may well work better.

Bill Northcott